Firealerts - California, Nevada, Oregon, Washington, Arizona, Idaho fire Notification and Alerting service
Realtime Fire Dispatch Service Available For All 50 States
Custom Monitoring & Dispatch Solutions For Any Size Company Anywhere in The U.S.
firstname.lastname@example.org (916) 365-4988
Firealerts is a news and dispatch service which monitors and dispatches residential, commercial, apartment, and structural damage across the Western United States. Our dispatchers provide immediate and accurate information within our coverage area, monitoring 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Our information delivery is tailored for the fire restoration contractor, public adjuster, and media service requiring timely and accurate information regarding structural and contents damage.
Free IPAD included with every 8 county 12 month agreement, Ask about our graduated service plans for start up companies, existing companies, save thousands from what your paying with our annual agreement pricing.
24 hour live support to run additional title & better serve your companies needs.
Active Areas of Monitoring & Dispatch Services
Arizona - California - Nevada - Idaho - Oregon - Washington
NEED SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA FIRES? We just added additional sites to better serve the growing requirements of LA County, Orange, Riverside & San Bernardino. including the high and low deserts. Contact us for special pricing today.
- Northern California Counties
- Central California Counties
- South, East, North Bay , San Francisco , Adjoining Counties
- Sacramento & Adjoining Counties
- LA County, Orange, Riverside, San Bernardino,Vetura
- San Diego & Border Counties
- Santa Barbara Coastal Counties
- Reno Nevada & Adjoining Counties
- Portland Oregon, Marion County, Tualatin Valley, Salem, Vancouver and surrounding
- Phoenix Arizona Area
- Seattle WA, King, Snohomish, Everett and Surrounding
- Boise ID & Ada County, Canyon County
- Santa Clara County
For a full detailed list of the counties Firealerts monitors, please click Coverage Area.
CONTACT Firealerts for more information. Click on Become a Subscriber to receive additional information.